The unofficial blog for: Introduction to Architecture, ARCH 120, Fall 2008 Johnson County Community College Business and Technology Division Architecture Program

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Architecture?


I think the most interesting thing I took from reading the book was that the American Institute of Architects reports that millions of both adults and college students express interest in architecture. I never realized it was such a popular program. I've always assumed the competition for an architect wasn't that great. Maybe it came from the public’s opinion that all architects are rich, and that not very many people went into the program because it's so challenging. I was also glad to hear in class that the highest math was college algebra. Looks like I’m a step ahead now that I’m taking calculus.


No comments: