The unofficial blog for: Introduction to Architecture, ARCH 120, Fall 2008 Johnson County Community College Business and Technology Division Architecture Program

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

To be or Not to be...an Architect?


The Architect? book didn't surprise me much. May be becuse since I decided to study architecture, I got more discourage than courage from people. I heard many things like architecture students dropping out, changing carrer, and having too depress and having to give too many time on studying which the author also mentioned at the book. The author said people think architect are educated, and artistically sensitive and technically knowledgeable. I believe there are gonna be reasons why society assumed like that. right? Moreover I like that the author said "Only architecture seemed to provide the opportunity to create something lasting and immortal." this is one of the reasons I like about Architect.

No comments: